Creating a safe, diverse, an accepting space for our community with an unforgettable experience for everyone has always been at the center of everything we do. We have approached our Health and Safety guidelines for our shows with the very same mindset. It’s with much optimism and enthusiasm that we look forward to welcoming you back to convention centers around the country, to celebrate the things we all love together.
- We will be running all our shows with reduced capacity. With our new safety precautions in place, attendance and badges will be very limited so that we can ensure physical distancing. We’re working closely with each convention center to determine how many people are permitted in the building every day and at a given time.
- We are requiring approved face coverings for all individuals attending our events, including our exhibitors and staff. They must be worn at all times within our venues. For more information, you can visit the FAQ pages on each of our show websites.
- Temperature screening upon entry will be required to enter our events. Anyone with an elevated temperature will not be permitted to enter the event.
- We will have increased sanitization and cleaning with enforced physical distancing throughout the event.
- We have also adopted a firm no handshakes, no high-fives, no hugs policy. We’re all going to have to get very smooth and cool-looking at either the elbow bump or air high-fives. Please start practicing now.
The convention is scheduled for October 7-10, 2021 at the Javits Center.
Get vaccinated, everyone! Be smart! Stay safe!