In light of recent cancellations of conventions due to COVID-19, PopMinded will now be offering the list of exclusives below online July 22-26 at the Comic-Con@Home virtual event, planned in place of Comic-Con® International: San Diego, as well as October 8-11 either online or in person during New York Comic Con. A small allotment still will be made available for current Keepsake Ornament Club members only. Click here for a preview of the exclusives.
– Due to schedule changes for the Official Star Trek Convention Las Vegas, PopMinded will no longer be attending. The Star Trek exclusive ornament will no longer be made available at this event.
– Due to the cancellation of Emerald City Comic Con, Planet Comicon Kansas City and Star Wars Celebration, exclusives planned for those events will no longer be available. Stay tuned for more information regarding exclusives specific to Star Wars Celebration.
– To purchase the exclusives during the Comic-Con@home virtual event July 22-26, find our event page on the Comic-Con@home website starting at 9am PST Wednesday July 22. Click on any of the exclusive products shown, then in the pop-up window, click on the link titled ‘visit website’ to be taken to a special page on PopMinded.com for purchasing.
– Note: Purchases are limited to one of each of the exclusives per transaction. The exclusive quantities will be first come, first serve. We will not have daily allocations for this event.
Limited availability items include:
- Imperial Probe Droid-themed Keepsake Ornament features a metal rendition of the infamous, spindly armed reconnaissance droid in honor of the 40th Anniversary of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back™ priced at $35 with a total production run of 3,200.
- The Mandalorian™ The Child™-themed PXL8 Enamel Pin features a stylized rendition of the lovable, mysterious bounty from the Disney + series The Mandalorian™. At a total production run of 2,500, it will be sold for $8 at most events in limited daily allotments.
- Professor Boggart Snape Keepsake Ornament depicts the iconic moment when Neville Longbottom imagines the idea of Snape in his grandmother’s clothes to defeat the boggart. This ornament is priced at $25 with a total production run of 3,350.
- Tribble (exclusive 2020 variant) Keepsake Ornament is inspired by the furry little spawning aliens from the Original Series episode, “The Trouble with Tribbles.” It features a different material and color than the version released in stores in 2019. The ornament is priced at $25 with a total production run of 3,350.
- Deadpool itty bittys® depicts a stylized rendition of everyone’s favorite chimichanga-eating, unicorn-loving, merc with a mouth, created in specialty packaging with maximum effort! The collectible is priced at $10 with a total production run of 2,500.
In addition, a very limited number of 2020 event-exclusive Keepsake Ornaments will be available for sale later this year to members of the Keepsake Ornament Club. Information for joining the club can be found online at Hallmark.com/KOC
At the end of the 2020 convention season in October, remaining stock of the year’s event exclusives may be made available for sale online. Check for details at PopMinded.com
For more information about PopMinded by Hallmark and the products offered, visit PopMinded.com or follow @popminded on Instagram.
TM & © CBS Studios Inc. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
© 2020 MARVEL
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD: © & ™ WBEI. WIZARDING WORLD trademark and logo © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s20)
STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks and/or copyrights, in the United States and other countries, of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
Comic-Con is a registered trademark of San Diego Comic Convention.